Trophy asset built in 1992 on billionaire's row.
- 87 hotel/condos built across 84,000sqft convertible into over 100 oversized hotel rooms
- Approximately 300 feet on the water with Yacht access
- 2 roof tops, and 4 food and beverage venues/components
- commercial kitchen with walking Freezer an Cooler
- 100 parking spaces
- 360 Degrees panoramic views of Miami Beach and beyond.
- Kitchenettes in every room.
- Less than replacement cost with another 30,000sqft of existing FAR above current Zoning Code.
- Surrounded by the most expensive Mansions in Miami Beach.
- 1 Block from the Ocean
- Nested between North Bay Road, Pine Tree Drive, La Gorce Island and Allison Island.
Property seats vacant and is read for a cosmetic remodel. Comes with plans
MIAMI Association of REALTORS® is not responsible for the accuracy of the information listed above. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program and the South East Florida Regional MLS and is provided here for consumers' personal, non-commercial use. It may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the office owning this website are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright MIAMI Association of REALTORS®, MLS All rights reserved. Updated: 21st September, 2023 7:42 PM (UTC)